Friday, May 6, 2011

How to Marry a Virgo Man - Expert Advice to Capture His Heart Forever



You want to know how to marry a Virgo man. Obviously, you've fallen hard for one. These men certainly are irresistible, aren't they? Any woman who is already married to a man like this will surely tell you that they make amazing husbands and attentive and caring fathers. It's hard not to wish for a proposal when you've fallen in love with him and you two have dated for a time. You do have to be mindful of how hard you push him though. If you handle yourself correctly you can not only get him to want to marry you but you can keep him addicted to you forever.

Understanding how to marry a Virgo man is all about showcasing the qualities in yourself that you know that he'll find completely irresistible. Virgo men are looking for a very specific type of woman to be with. They love when a woman has unwavering self confidence. He doesn't want you to ever question your own appeal. If you're constantly asking him what he thinks about your weight or how you look, he'll start to feel distant from you. Instead, he wants you to embrace every part of you. He never wants to hear you making excuses for the things about yourself you don't like. Being fierce and exuding self confidence will always capture his heart. Just be mindful that you don't cross over into cocky territory. That will turn him off instantly. Stay humble while loving yourself.

Pressuring a Virgo man into a commitment is never a good idea. These men want to be the ones who feel they've made the decision to marry. They don't ever want to feel as though they've been forced into it by a woman. If this occurs, the relationship likely won't last because he'll feel a growing sense of resentment. He desperately needs to be the one to make the decision to propose and to surprise you with that proposal.

That's why it's so important that you make it clear that you would love to spend your life with him without being blatantly obvious about it. Don't leave wedding magazines laying around and don't look at engagement ring styles online when he's in the room. Just casually mention at some point that he'd be a great life partner. Leave it at that. This way you've made it clear that you'd enjoy spending your life with him without making him feel as though it has to happen today. If you're laid back and relaxed about commitment with a Virgo you'll be much more likely to get it.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

If you want a man to really commit to you,
seduce you, chase you, and keep that spark going
forever you can't just make him love you,
you've got to Capture His Heart Reviews and make him ADDICTED to you . . .


Which is why you need to go watch this new video
from relationship expert Michael Fiore . . .

Anonymous said...

My name is Angelica and i am from USA. My husband and i had a very serious issues in our relationship and my husband James filed a divorce and i was not ready for that. A friend of mine introduced me to this spell caster who help me use voodoo to get my husband back to me and he never filed a divorce. All thanks to LORD AZEEZ with the email lordazeez1990@hotmail.com

Sweet C said...

Are you kidding me? Using a spell caster to get you man back! Really ? If you have to do that to get your man back then what is that saying. He did come back because he realize what he had on you, and to me you took matters on hour own hand,insted of letting him see what he had with you on his own! So you will never know. And your happy with that? Really? Ii had to get my man back in that way, I would rather be by myself!

Sweet C said...

Are you kidding me? Using a spell caster to get you man back! Really ? If you have to do that to get your man back then what is that saying. He did come back because he realize what he had on you, and to me you took matters on hour own hand,insted of letting him see what he had with you on his own! So you will never know. And your happy with that? Really? Ii had to get my man back in that way, I would rather be by myself!

onehappyperson said...

Good one whoever said the above about using a spell caster to get your man back. Lmao if a man wants you he will be with you and if he doesn't then sionara baby. Lmao. I'm having a good laugh rugjt about now if you need a soell caster to get a man back then you seriously need help period.

chet said...

Do not give the Virgo man ultimatums but do not wait for him to propose you either! Because I have waited many years and nothing happened, if it was after him the relationship would have been like this forever.

.. said...

I am Maris, and i am here on this site to give thanks to Dr.Agbazara for the good work he did in getting my relationship back on track. Myself and my lover had some dispute which lead to our break up. But through the help of Dr.Agbazara i was able to get her back within 48 hours for this reason i will be dropping the contact information of Dr.Agbazara on this site for those that need his help to contact him on Whatsapp via ( +2348104102662 ) or email: ( agbazara@gmail.com )

mariam said...

MY Name is luthor mariam, from, (USA) After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr irekenagba can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr irekenagba. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr. irekenagba real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact
Call/WhatsApp: +2347059630655
Email: doctorirekenagba@gmail.com

Post a Comment